You are a talented Linux Administrator / DevOps Engineer looking for new opportunities in Cloud computing and Infrastructure as Code? You love to work with tech & tools like AWS (e.g. VPC, IAM, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, Route53, CloudFormation, NLB), Azure, Configuration as Code/CaC (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, AWS SystemManager). Docker, Kubernetes (Rancher, Kops, EKS), Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab (CI/CD), IaC (AWS CloudFormation), Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Opsgenie), etc. ? If you are looking for exciting and diverse projects, then joining Team XALT and contributing to our DevOps & Infrastructure Team in Munich, Leipzig, and/or remotely is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you can expect:
- You advise our customers on whether and how their current IT services and software can be migrated to the cloud
- You plan and ensure the delivery of highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable cloud solutions
- You design and optimize cloud architectures
- You carry out cloud migration projects
- You will be working in a highly agile environment and will be able to actively shape the software solutions with your ideas.
- You'll analyse requirements, support the management and coordinate the functional/technical design as well as evaluate existing and new solutions and concepts.
- To find out how we work at XALT, go here
What you bring to the role:
- You bring successfully completed projects and several years of experience with Cloud, DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE concepts or DevOps tools and technologies to the table
- You are motivated to constantly develop yourself in the area of DevOps and Cloud, to try out new things and test the latest technologies
- You have knowledge in Continuous Deployment (Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes).
- You bring knowledge in Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform) with you
- You are ideally already Cloud/AWS certified or are interested in getting certifications with our support
What you can look forward to:
- Become an AWS professional: if you don't already have certifications, you can get the following AWS certifications with our support:
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate / Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Permanent employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- Flexible working hours and remote work - customize your schedule and work when and where you want
- Opportunities for education and certifications
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- If you start feeling cooped up working remotely, remember that our offices are filled with friendly colleagues, delicious coffee, and a variety of refreshing drinks to keep you energized.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.