Do you love technology and writing about it? You can explain complex technical issues in a way that is understandable to people who are not experts in the field?
Then we have the perfect job for you
We are TEAM XALT, a startup specializing in DevSecOps & digitalization of business processes with offices in Munich and Leipzig. We have made it our mission to accompany companies on their way to digital transformation. Our goal is to make complex IT projects as simple and straightforward as possible for our customers.
We are looking for a talented technical documentation student worker to become part of our fast-growing IT startup.
What you can expect:
- You create technical documentation and manuals that make our Atlassian and DevOps products and services understandable and accessible
- You will work closely with our development teams and customers to gather the required technical information
- You will help keep our documentation up to date and ensure that it is accurate and relevant
- You will assist in the development of training materials and training for our customers and employees and assist in the planning and delivery of technical training courses
What you bring to the role:
- You are currently studying computer science, technical communication/documentation, communication sciences, mathematics, bioinformatics, physics or a related field
- You already have experience in technical documentation or in writing technical papers, term papers or articles
- You have excellent writing skills in English
- You can explain complex technical concepts in a simple and understandable way
- You have first experience with documentation management tools and systems
What you can look forward to:
- Possibility of being taken on full-time or part-time after graduation
- Flexible working hours and remote work - customize your schedule and work when and where you want
- Opportunities for further education and certifications (e.g. Atlassian ACP-100, ACP-400, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and more).
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- If you start feeling cooped up working remotely, remember that our offices are filled with friendly colleagues, delicious coffee, and a variety of refreshing drinks to keep you energized.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.