Are you passionate about organization, communication and digital tools? Do you want to be part of an emerging consulting company and have the opportunity to experience international client visits and business trips?
Then we are looking for you! We are TEAM XALT, a startup specializing in DevSecOps & digitalization of business processes from Munich and Leipzig. Our goal is to make complex IT projects as simple and straightforward as possible for our customers.
For our location in Munich we are looking for a Executive Assistant (m/f/d), to act as our CEO's "right hand man" and play a critical role in organizing our business and supporting our customers.
What you can expect:
- You accompany our management and TEAM XALT on exciting business trips and international customer visits (e.g.: USA, India, etc.)
- You work closely with management to prepare for and follow up on customer appointments
- You will perform general administrative duties such as schedule management, communications, and travel arrangements to support the operations of the company
- You support the organization of events (e.g. customer workshops, conferences, hackathons) and bring in your own creative ideas
- You demonstrate your strong organizational skills by managing documents (primarily digital) and communicating with clients
What you bring to the role:
- You have an IT background
- You have very good knowledge of basic digital tools (e.g. Google Suite, Slack, Confluence or comparable)
- You want to be part of our success story and get involved in shaping the future of our company
- You have hands-on experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role in IT
- You bring excellent organizational skills and a self-reliant approach to your work
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Not a must, but a plus:
- You have very good skills in various digital tools (e.g. Google Suite, Slack, Office, ChatGPT) and platforms (e.g. Jira, Trello, Confluence, HubSpot CRM) and can easily learn new tools
What you can look forward to:
- Permanent employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- Opportunities for education and certifications
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.