We are TEAM XALT, a startup specializing in DevSecOps & digitalization of business processes from Munich and Leipzig. Our goal is to make complex IT projects as simple and straightforward as possible for our customers.
Are you ready to lead cloud migration projects in the Atlassian environment and accompany our customers on their journey to the cloud? Then we are looking for you!
As XALT, we are looking to expand our team with an experienced Atlassian Consultant to support us in consulting and implementing cloud migration projects. With your expertise and passion for Atlassian products, you will play a key role in implementing our cloud strategies and helping our customers bring their Atlassian solutions to the cloud. Bring your experience and creativity to our team and shape the future of Atlassian Cloud with us.
What you can expect:
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of cloud migration projects in the Atlassian environment
- Creation of migration strategies and plans, taking into account customer needs, compliance requirements and best practices
- Conduct technical analysis and assessments to ensure successful migration
- Helping customers prepare for migration, including training, consulting, and support
- Continuous improvement of migration tools, processes and procedures to increase the efficiency and quality of migrations
- Active participation in regional user groups and meetups, as well as ongoing education to keep abreast of new trends and developments in the Atlassian ecosystem
What you bring to the role:
- Proven experience in planning and executing cloud migration projects in the Atlassian environment
- Solid knowledge of migrating Atlassian tools to the cloud, especially Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with clients and developing migration strategies and plans.
- Knowledge of managing and configuring Atlassian tools, especially in the cloud environment.
- Good knowledge of agile methods and experience working in agile teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (in German and English) and ability to convey complex technical information in simple and clear messages
- High customer orientation and strong problem solving skills
- Completed studies in business information technology, computer science or a comparable
What you can look forward to:
- Permanent employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- Flexible working hours and remote work - customize your schedule and work when and where you want
- Opportunities for further education and certifications (e.g. Atlassian ACP-100, ACP-400, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and more).
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- If you start feeling cooped up working remotely, remember that our offices are filled with friendly colleagues, delicious coffee, and a variety of refreshing drinks to keep you energized.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.