We are TEAM XALT, a startup specializing in DevSecOps & digitalization of business processes from Munich and Leipzig. Our goal is to make complex IT projects as simple and straightforward as possible for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Integration Engineer (m/f/d), who will help us successfully implement API integrations and integrate CRM and ERP systems. As part of our team, you will work closely with our CEO and have the opportunity to travel to the US, India or other local customers.
What you can expect:
- You develop and implement API integrations
- You integrate CRM and ERP systems with Atlassian tools
- You support our CEO in the support of our international customers
- You will work closely with our development team to design and implement solutions based on Go, Python or Java as well as node.js
- You develop tools to automate and simplify integration processes
- You build and maintain customer relationships in the area of integrations
What you bring to the role:
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification
- You are experienced in the development of APIs and integrations
- You have experience with Atlassian solutions (Jira, Confluence)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Python
- You ideally have knowledge in Go, Java as well as node.js
- You have experience with CRM and ERP systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- You bring experience in working with REST APIs
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You have very good German and English skills
- You are willing to be part of occasional international business trips
What you can look forward to:
- Permanent employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- Flexible working hours and remote work - customize your schedule and work when and where you want
- Opportunities for further education and certifications (e.g. Atlassian ACP-100, ACP-400, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and more).
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- If you start feeling cooped up working remotely, remember that our offices are filled with friendly colleagues, delicious coffee, and a variety of refreshing drinks to keep you energized.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.