In a nutshell
We always want to offer our customers highly individual solutions in all our projects. This is exactly where you come into play. As an experienced Full Stack Developer you will be our central contact person for software development. It's not only about solutions for customer projects, but also about creative ideas that you bring along to let our company grow further.
What you can expect:
Depending on where your strengths lie, the following tasks and topics are waiting for you:
- As a Full Stack Developer, you don't just write clean code, you'll work in agile teams on versatile Customer projects as well as internal projects
- Work on exciting client projects and develop individual and scalable solutions for current business challenges in diverse areas such as banking, stock exchanges, software, non-profits and more.
- Develop e.g. apps and special solutions for Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of new features as well as improvements of our apps
- Depending on your strengths you can focus more on backend or frontend development or UX
- Learn technologies and tools like AWS, Bitbucket, React, Node,js, TypeScript, Git and educate yourself in DevOps, Cloud, Infrastructure, and Automation
What you bring to the table:
- Completed studies (e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics) or comparable field of study or training
- Experience with web services and technologies such as REST API, etc. advantageous
- A structured, careful and result-oriented way of working with high quality standards, high motivation and commitment
- Ideally you have experience in agile software development, pair programming etc.
- Hands-on and startup mentality (one prototype is worth more than 1000 meetings)
- Sound knowledge of German and English complete your profile
What we can offer you:
- Get certifications (e.g. Atlassian, AWS, Azure) with our support
- Be part of shaping a company in rapid growth and grow in a creative working environment with short decision-making processes.
- Experience the Munich, Leipzig startup flair with us at team events, in beer gardens, on boat trips and much more! (After Covid of course)
- Creative spaces - in our offices in Munich there is enough space to be creative besides goodies like free coffee, mate, fruit and shared lunches and after-work beers.
- Beef up your workspace – Get your desired notebook (MacBook, Windows or Linux) from us, or „bring your own device“.
- XALT tech - use the tools and technologies you know and like (e.g. Atlassian products, Miro, Adobe, Zoom, Slack, Linux, MAC OS, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Java, etc.)
- Be flexible - work when you have energy, not when the clock says it's time
- No boring tasks and working like a machine - we always rely on new impulses and ideas, both with our customers and with internal projects.
- Hierarchies? No way! We have short communication channels and an open ear for your ideas at any time
- Team XALT: there's no place like home - It's also important to us to always stick together and take care of you as a person. This is exactly what we will help you with, we want to grow as a company and at the same time foster your personal and professional development.