We always want to offer our customers highly individual solutions in all our projects. This is exactly where you come into play. As an experienced Full Stack Developer you will be our central contact person for software development. It's not only about solutions for customer projects, but also about creative ideas that you bring along to let our company grow further.
What you can expect:
Depending on where your strengths lie, the following tasks and topics are waiting for you:
- You don't just write clean code, but work in agile teams on versatile Customer projects as well as internal projects
- You work on exciting customer projects and develop individual and scalable solutions to current business challenges in diverse areas such as banking, stock exchanges, software, non-profit associations and more.
- You develop e.g. apps and special solutions for Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of new features as well as improvements of our apps
- You can focus more on backend or frontend development or UX, depending on where your strengths lie
- You'll have the chance to learn technologies and tools like AWS, Bitbucket, React, Node,js, TypeScript, Git, and further your education in DevOps, Cloud, Infrastructure, and Automation
What you bring to the role:
- You have a degree (e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics) or a comparable field or training
- You have at least 5 years of experience with Python
- You have experience with web services and technologies like REST API, or similar advantageous
- Your structured, careful and result-oriented way of working with high quality standards, high motivation and commitment makes you stand out from the crowd
- You ideally have experience in agile software development, pair programming, etc.
- You are hands-on and understand that a prototype is worth more than 1000 meetings
- Your profound knowledge of German and English complete your profile
What you can look forward to:
- Permanent employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- Flexible working hours and remote work - customize your schedule and work when and where you want
- Continuing education opportunities (e.g., Udemy, conferences, courses, etc.) and financial support for certifications (e.g., Atlassian ACP-100, ACP-400, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and more).
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- If you start feeling cooped up working remotely, remember that our offices are filled with friendly colleagues, delicious coffee, and a variety of refreshing drinks to keep you energized.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.