We are TEAM XALT, a startup specializing in DevSecOps & business process digitalization from Munich and Leipzig. Our mission is to make complex IT projects as easy and uncomplicated as possible for our customers and to have fun doing it.
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated Project Assistant to join our customer support and sales division of TEAM XALT.
As Project Assistance (m/f/d) in the area of Sales Operations you support our customers in the areas and actively contribute to the success of our projects and our company.
If you are looking for a varied field of activity and would like to work with customers who value our work and are virtually part of our team, then you have come to the right place!
What you can expect:
- You establish the first contact with potential new customers and coordinate internal contacts (consultants and the finance team)
- You organize appointments with internal colleagues and our customers
- You participate in customer appointments, make meeting notes, derive tasks from the appointments and contribute to the successful implementation of customer projects
- You will help coordinate and follow up on tasks resulting from client appointments.
- You will work closely with clients, the Finance team and Consultants/Project Managers to create and align proposals.
- You will assist in extending budgets in consultation with clients and the Finance team.
- You will be a key part of our customer support team and assist with all ongoing customer projects.
- You bring your own ideas and suggestions to further optimize sales processes and customer service.
What you bring to the role:
- You have a degree (in any field) or comparable qualifications.
- You have experience as a project assistant, in project management or in PreSales/Sales.
- You demonstrate a reliable and conscientious work ethic with an eye for detail.
- You impress with strong communication skills and a customer-friendly demeanor.
- You like to show off your organizational skills and ability to stay on top of things.
- You demonstrate the ability to work in a team and the willingness to collaborate in interdisciplinary teams.
- You demonstrate very good German and English skills, both written and spoken.
- You bring a strong affinity for IT and have a general understanding of XALT and our consulting offerings.
What you can look forward to:
- No cold calling or old-school sales mentality
- Permanent employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- Flexible working hours and remote work - customize your schedule and work when and where you want
- Opportunities for further education and certifications (e.g. Atlassian ACP-100, ACP-400, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and more).
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- If you start feeling cooped up working remotely, remember that our offices are filled with friendly colleagues, delicious coffee, and a variety of refreshing drinks to keep you energized.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.