Design, deploy, consult and grow your career!
At XALT we stand for agility, eye level and passion for new ideas and innovations! It is not for nothing that our customers trust us and are enthusiastic about our customized, innovative and award-winning digitization products.
To further develop our all-in-one DevOps as a Service platform Container8, we are looking for you as:
Product Owner / Product Manager - DevOps (m/f/d) remote
That's what you can look forward to with us:
- You will oversee the entire product development process and be responsible for the entire lifecycle of our Container8 platform from concept to completion.
- You will be instrumental in defining the product vision, ensuring during development that the overall goals are met and that the vision is always considered during development.
- You develop a roadmap based on this vision and monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process
- You are the main contact person for our customers and act as an interface to the development team.
- You will work closely with various stakeholders, our marketing team and our product developers.
- You define user stories and create product backlogs.
- You manage and prioritize product backlogs and ensure there are enough tasks to sustain work for multiple iterations.
- You'll get to know the market and customer needs better and better by conducting market research and analysis and engaging and sharing in DevOps communities.
What you bring to the table:
- Completed training or studies in the field of computer science/business informatics or a comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience in an agile environment, in IT project management or as a technical product owner or product manager
- Technical knowledge in the IT area, especially in the area of DevOps
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in market research and product marketing
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Interest in future market trends in the area of DevOps
What else can you look forward to with us, besides the tasks?
- Permanent employment contract and long-term perspective
- No weekend shifts! - Through Zero Downtime Deployments, Blue-Green Deployments and Canary Releases
- Flexible working hours - work according to your clock - when and where you like
- Get the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC) from us
- XALT (heart) tech - use the tools and technologies you know and like (e.g. Atlassian products, Miro, Adobe, Zoom, Slack, Linux, MAC OS, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Java and and and).
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, spontaneous after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or even on a daily basis in our virtual team meetings.
- If the "ceiling falls on your head", you can of course look forward to open-minded colleagues, coffee and various refreshments in our offices.
Were we able to arouse your interest? - Then we look forward to an exchange with you