Are you ready for an exciting career in a fast-growing IT startup? We are looking for an experienced and motivated new team member to support us in developing our DevOps and Atlassian solutions.
At XALT, we aim to support companies in their digital transformation and simplify complex IT projects.
If you excel at managing multiple projects, love to coordinate, and see yourself as a link between IT specialists and customer-facing teams, join us in TEAM XALT!
This is what you can expect:
What you can expect:
- Close collaboration with colleagues in consulting, DevOps, software development, and marketing
- As an organizational talent, you will keep track of all projects, and coordinate and manage them while keeping an eye on goals, resources, time, and budget.
- As an organizational talent you keep track of all projects, coordinate and manage them
What you bring to the role:
- Degree in business informatics, computer science, digitalization, or a comparable qualification.
- You should also have at least five years of relevant professional experience in project management of IT digitization projects, as well as experience in conducting and coordinating customer projects.
- Strong technical understanding and experience in project management methods such as Scrum, Kanban, or similar
- Fluent German and English language skills
What you can look forward to:
- Permanent employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- Flexible working hours and remote work - customize your schedule and work when and where you want
- Opportunities for further education and certifications (e.g. Atlassian ACP-100, ACP-400, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and more).
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- If you start feeling cooped up working remotely, remember that our offices are filled with friendly colleagues, delicious coffee, and a variety of refreshing drinks to keep you energized.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.