Sales jobs with xalt
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
The most important for the position
This is what awaits you:
- You will play a key role in the further development of our sales and quotation processes and work closely with our consultants and marketing team.
- You are responsible for Acquisition of new leads and customers to introduce them to our various B2B services.
- You are our first point of contact and deal with enquiries about our products, services and solutions.
- You take care of the Addressing new customers via various channels (e.g. own web content, social media, LinkedIn, user groups/meet ups, Atlassian App Marketplace)
- You clarify technical, budgetary and personnel issues relating to new customer projects and independently support customers from the proposal to the conclusion of the contract.
- You manage our resources with regard to the determined requirements of our customers
In a nutshell:
We have developed some new solutions, services and products for our customers in the last few months and coupled with awesome marketing campaigns we would like to sell our work to new customers and partners.
This is where you come in, you become our interface to existing and new customers and sell not only our products and services, but also our brand. Be a part of growing XALT and convincing the world of Atlassian, Automation, DevOps and more!
That's what you bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies (e.g. economics/communication science) or a comparable field of study or training
- You are a communication talent and are not afraid to approach your team and our customers
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in the business development or sales area in a Software companyan (IT) start-up or in an IT consulting company
- You have already successfully sold software solutions, IT services, consulting services, etc.
- You were significantly involved in all steps of the sales process, from lead acquisition, pre-sales to closing the deal.
- You (ideally) already have an understanding of or initial experience with Atlassian, Jira, Confluence, DevOps, cloud computing, agile methods, software development, etc., or are motivated to familiarize yourself with these topics
That's what we offer you:
- You have the chance to advance to team lead
- Be part of shaping a company in rapid growth and grow in a creative working environment with short decision-making processes.
- Option for fixed salary or remuneration on a commission basis after the induction period
- Experience the Munich, Leipzig startup flair with us at team events, in beer gardens, on boat trips and much more! (After Covid of course)
- Creative spaces – in our offices in Munich there is enough space to be creative. Also, there are goodies like free coffee, mate, fruit, shared lunches and after-work beers.
- Beef up your workspace – Get your desired notebook (MacBook, Windows or Linux) from us, or „bring your own device“.
- XALT tech - use the tools and technologies you know and like (e.g. Atlassian products, Miro, Adobe, Zoom, Slack, Linux, MAC OS, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Java and and and).
- Be flexible - work when you have energy, not when the clock dictates it
- No working like a robot on an assembly line – we always rely on new impulses and ideas, both with our customers and with internal projects.
- Hierarchies? No way! With us there are short communication channels and an open ear for your ideas at any time
- Team XALT: there’s no place like home – It’s also important to us to always stick together and take care of you as a person. This is exactly what we will help you with, we want to grow as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.
You like what you see? Then send us an email with your resume (+work samples) and we'll see how you fit in best.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Still have questions?
Not sure whether the position is a good fit? If you have any questions about the position or about us, please feel free to contact us.