Are you passionate about Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence, just like us? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment and possess exceptional communication skills? If so, we invite you to join our team and be a part of our innovative and thrilling projects! As a valuable team member, you will assist our clients in implementing Atlassian tools, creating intranets with Confluence, establishing efficient workflows in Jira, and promoting the outstanding value of our services as an Atlassian Ambassador. At our core, we prioritize finding the best solutions that we would genuinely utilize ourselves, rather than simply selling any solution.
What you can expect:
- You will be a strategic advisor to all stakeholders in our projects at every stage (conception, design, implementation of the service management process, integration).
- You serve as the vital link connecting our customers and internal teams. In addition to crafting technical concepts and solutions for our projects, you provide valuable support to your colleagues in their project endeavors
- You work in a cross-functional team with talented developers, DevOps engineers as well as Atlassian consultants
- You can support our customers especially in the areas of agile collaboration, ITSM, service management and much more, depending on where your strengths lie
- You recommend the right Atlassian products to our customers (and drive their integration into existing infrastructures)
- You analyze the requirements and relevant business processes of our customers and find potentials to integrate Atlassian tools
- You manage projects and coordinate our internal team of developers to extend the functionality of Atlassian tools, e.g. with apps and macros.
What you bring to the role:
- Completed studies in computer science, information technology, communications technology or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience working with and administering Jira, Confluence and related Atlassian tools.
- Passion to understand and improve processes as well as systems
- Strong service and customer orientation
- Experience working with agile tools and in agile work environments
- Fluent in German and English
What you can look forward to:
- Permanent employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- Flexible working hours and remote work - customize your schedule and work when and where you want
- Opportunities for further education and certifications (e.g. Atlassian ACP-100, ACP-400, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and more).
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- If you start feeling cooped up working remotely, remember that our offices are filled with friendly colleagues, delicious coffee, and a variety of refreshing drinks to keep you energized.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.