In a nutshell
You have a keen interest in human resources and want to make a decisive contribution to the growth of our start-up? Then become a HR Manager - People Operations (m/f/d) Join Team XALT in Munich or Leipzig and help our team grow. Take on various tasks in the area of HR operations, from recruiting to onboarding new employees and make sure that we remain the most-hyped Atlassian and AWS partner in Munich, Oldenburg, New York, the whole world and Leipzig despite our growth!
What you can expect:
You will play a central role in our team and work directly with our management, our consultants and developers. Depending on where your strengths lie, you can expect the following topics and tasks:
- In the area of People Operations you'll take full responsibility for topics such as HR process optimization and ensure the well-being of our employees (e.g. by organizing team events, establishing employee benefits, etc.).
- Initiate and independently lead topics and projects to increase our employee satisfaction
- Personnel and management development
- Support us in administrative tasks such as inquiries from our employees (e.g. vacation requests, sick leave, etc.), write and send out employment contracts, etc.
- In the area of Recruiting you'll accompany our applicants from different areas of expertise (e.g. Atlassian, DevOps, Cloud) from screening, through initial interviews to onboarding in our team and ensure a smooth recruiting process
- Approach suitable candidates directly on common channels (active sourcing)
What you bring to the role:
- Completed studies (e.g. business administration) or comparable training
- Several years of experience as HR generalist in the IT environment
- Experience with the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Solid professional experience in end-to-end recruiting, ideally in an agile start-up.
- Business fluent in German and English
- Strong communication skills and a friendly, open personality
- A structured, proactive and independent way of working
- High technical affinity
What you can look forward to:
- A fully digital HR process (HR self-service for employees)
- A clear employer branding strategy with the support of the marketing team
- Be part of shaping a company in rapid growth and grow in a creative working environment with short decision-making processes.
- Experience the Munich, Leipzig startup flair with us at team events, in beer gardens, on boat trips and much more!
- Creative spaces - in our offices in Munich there is enough space to be creative besides goodies like free coffee, mate, fruit and shared lunches and after-work beers.
- Beef up your workspace – Get your desired notebook (MacBook, Windows or Linux) from us, or „bring your own device“.
- High flexibility - work when you have energy, not when the clock dictates
- No boring tasks and working like a machine - we always rely on new impulses and ideas, both with our customers and with internal projects.
- Hierarchies? No way! We have short communication channels and an open ear for your ideas at any time
- Team XALT: there's no place like home - It's also important to us to always stick together and take care of you as a person. This is exactly what we will help you with, we want to grow as a company and at the same time foster your personal and professional development.