With us, there is no stubborn processing of tasks on the assembly line. We always rely on new impulses and ideas, also in internal projects, apart from customer projects. It is also important to us to always stick together and to take care of you as a person. Even if you are already a superhero, there is always the possibility to improve yourself and to grow beyond yourself. That's exactly what we're going to help you do, grow as a company and you as a person.
You enrich our team with your developer skills. Develop plugins, add-ons and macros to extend the many possibilities of the Atlassian toolset. Check out our profile in the Marketplace to see what we are already doing. Drive our solution-design, architecture and implementation for both customer-facing and internal projects using Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket. You will also be our go-to lead for workflows in Jira projects when it comes to mapping complex workflows. You will also take care of installing, migrating, updating and maintaining the Atlassian toolstack in Windows or Linux.
These are your tasks at XALT
- Work in a cross-functional team with talented developers, DevOps engineers as well as Atlassian consultants
- Develop plugins, add-ons and macros for Jira and Confluence, among others.
- Assist with the front-end development of our apps
- Use tools like Java, Python, Node and the Atlassian SDK in the backend
- Contribute your own ideas for new features as well as completely new apps
- Independent execution of projects, from technical design to implementation
- Application of architecture standards and their use in new projects
- Participation in code reviews and documentation as well as taking over complex bug fixes
- Writing useful technical documentation
What you bring with you
- You have a completed apprenticeship or a degree in computer science, business informatics or similar.
- You have experience in OOP, e.g. in Java or Python
- You don't only see your apps from a developer's perspective, but also from a user's perspective.
- You are enthusiastic about modern software development
- You always want to work with the latest and best tools and technologies
- You are highly motivated, prefer to work independently and on your own responsibility rather than just being given tasks to work through
- Experience or at least an interest in DevOps topics (AWS, Docker, etc.) is a big plus, but not a requirement
This is what you can look forward to with us
- Indefinite employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- You will have access to further education, certification opportunities, and the freedom to experiment with new ideas.
- We also provide you with the technical equipment you need, and you can enjoy a creative and agile startup flair in numerous team and after-work events, whether in our offices in Leipzig or Munich.
- If remote work gets too lonely, you can always count on our open-minded colleagues, coffee, and various refreshing drinks in our offices.
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, spontaneous after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or even on a daily basis in our virtual team meetings.