With us, there is no stubborn processing of tasks on the assembly line. We always rely on new impulses and ideas, also in internal projects, apart from customer projects. It is also important to us to always stick together and to take care of you as a person. Even if you are already a superhero, there is always the possibility to improve yourself and to grow beyond yourself. That's exactly what we're going to help you do, grow as a company and you as a person.
You enrich our team with your developer skills. Develop plugins, add-ons and macros to extend the many possibilities of the Atlassian toolset. Check out our profile in the Marketplace to see what we are already doing. Drive our solution-design, architecture and implementation for both customer-facing and internal projects using Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket. You will also be our go-to lead for workflows in Jira projects when it comes to mapping complex workflows. You will also take care of installing, migrating, updating and maintaining the Atlassian toolstack in Windows or Linux.
What you can expect:
- You work in a cross-functional team with talented developers, DevOps engineers as well as Atlassian consultants
- You develop plugins, add-ons or macros, e.g. for Jira and Confluence
- You support the front-end development of our apps
- You use tools like Java, Python, Node and the Atlassian SDK in the backend
- You bring in your own ideas for new features as well as completely new apps
- You independently carry out projects, from technical design to implementation
- You apply architecture standards in new projects
- You participate in code reviews and documentation and take over complex bug fixes
- You write useful technical documentation
What you bring to the role:
- You have a completed apprenticeship or a degree in computer science, business informatics or similar.
- You have experience in OOP, e.g. in Java or Python
- You have at least 5 years of experience with Python
- You don't only see your apps from a developer's perspective, but also from a user's perspective.
- You are enthusiastic about modern software development
- You always want to work with the latest and best tools and technologies
- You are highly motivated, prefer to work independently and on your own responsibility rather than just being given tasks to work through
- Your experience or interest in DevOps topics (AWS, Docker, etc.) is a big plus, but not a requirement
What you can look forward to:
- Permanent employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- Flexible working hours and remote work - customize your schedule and work when and where you want
- Opportunities for further education and certifications (e.g. Atlassian ACP-100, ACP-400, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and more).
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- If you start feeling cooped up working remotely, remember that our offices are filled with friendly colleagues, delicious coffee, and a variety of refreshing drinks to keep you energized.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.