Are you a born cloud expert? You like - like us - to work with tech & tools like AWS (e.g. VPC, IAM, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, Route53, CloudFormation, NLB), Azure, Configuration as Code/CaC (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, AWS SystemManager). Docker, Kubernetes (Rancher, Kops, EKS), Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab (CI/CD), IaC (AWS CloudFormation), Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Opsgenie) etc. ? You're up for awesome projects? Then become part of Team XALT and support our DevOps & Infrastructure team in Munich, Leipzig and/or Remote! As an AWS Cloud Solution Architect (m/f/d) you accompany the entire lifecycle of cloud applications (e.g. design and implementation of microservice architecture as well as setup and automation of complex environments using Infrastructure as Code).
What you can expect:
- To find out how we work at XALT, go here
- You advise our customers on whether and how their current IT services and software can be migrated to the cloud
- You plan and ensure the delivery of highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable cloud solutions
- You design and optimize cloud architectures
- You lead from cloud migration projects
- You move in a strongly agile environment and can actively shape the software solutions with your ideas.
- You'll analyse requirements, support the management and coordinate the functional/technical design as well as evaluate existing and new solutions and concepts.
What you bring to the role:
- You have at least 5 years of experience with AWS
- You can demonstrate successfully completed projects and several years of experience with cloud, DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE concepts and/or DevOps tools and technologies
- You are motivated to constantly develop yourself in the area of DevOps and Cloud, to try out new things and test the latest technologies
- You have knowledge of Continuous Deployment (Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes).
- You bring knowledge in Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform) with you
- You ideally already have Cloud/AWS certifications or the interest to get them with our support
What you can look forward to:
- Become an AWS professional: if you don't already have certifications, you can get the following AWS certifications with our support:
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate / Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Permanent employment contract with long-term prospects in a future-oriented and international company, flexible working hours, and remote work options.
- Possibility to work both full time and part time
- Flexible working hours and remote work - customize your schedule and work when and where you want
- Continuing education opportunities (e.g., Udemy, conferences, courses, etc.) and financial support for certifications (e.g., Atlassian ACP-100, ACP-400, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and more).
- Self-determined work and creative freedom, as well as the budget to try out new things
- We'll provide the technical equipment you want (MacBook, Linux notebook or Windows PC)
- Our team! Experience our creative and agile startup flair at numerous team events, after-work events, in our offices in Leipzig and Munich or in our virtual team meetings.
- If you start feeling cooped up working remotely, remember that our offices are filled with friendly colleagues, delicious coffee, and a variety of refreshing drinks to keep you energized.
- It's also important to us to always stick together and care about you as a person. We want to grow together with you as a company and at the same time promote your personal and professional development.