What you can expect:
- How we work at XALT you will find out here
- Advising our customers on whether and how their current IT services and software can be migrated to the cloud
- Plan and deploy highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable cloud solutions
- Conception of cloud architectures and their review
- Implementation of cloud migration projects
- You will be working in a very agile environment and will be able to actively shape the software solutions with your ideas.
- You'll analyse requirements, support the management and coordinate the functional/technical design as well as evaluate existing and new solutions and concepts.
What you bring to the table:
- Successfully completed projects and several years of experience with Cloud, DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE concepts or DevOps tools and technologies.
- Motivation to constantly develop your skills in the field of DevOps and Cloud, to try out new things and test the latest technologies
- Knowledge in Continuous Deployment (Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform)
- Ideally you already have Cloud/AWS certifications or you're eager to get them with our support
What we can offer you:
- Become an AWS professional: if you don't already have certifications, you can get the following AWS certifications with our support:
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate / Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Be part of shaping a company in rapid growth and grow in a creative working environment with short decision-making processes.
- Experience the Munich, Leipzig startup flair with us at team events, in beer gardens, on boat trips and much more! (After Covid of course)
- Creative spaces - in our offices in Munich there is enough space to be creative besides goodies like free coffee, mate, fruit and shared lunches and after-work beers.
- Beef up your workspace – Get your desired notebook (MacBook, Windows or Linux) from us, or „bring your own device“.
- XALT tech - use the tools and technologies you know and like (e.g. Atlassian products, Miro, Adobe, Zoom, Slack, Linux, MAC OS, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Java, etc.)
- Be flexible - work when you have energy, not when the clock says it's time
- No boring tasks and working like a machine - we always rely on new impulses and ideas, both with our customers and with internal projects.
- Hierarchies? No way! We have short communication channels and an open ear for your ideas at any time
- Team XALT: there's no place like home - It's also important to us to always stick together and take care of you as a person. This is exactly what we will help you with, we want to grow as a company and at the same time foster your personal and professional development.